Thursday, July 12, 2007

I got published on Bootsnall.com!

I just found out today that an article I wrote got published on the website Bootsnall. I submitted the article (with photos) about three weeks ago. I was supposed to get an email when my story got published on their website, but I didn't see one yet. So after three weeks passed, I started checking the site, looking under "50 Most Recent Stories." Today, I saw my story there, it's the first one on the list!

Here's the link for my article on Bootsnall:

http://www.bootsnall.com/articles/07-07/where-art-meets-industry-a-look-at-hudson-new-york-usa.html

It's called "Where Art Meets Industry: A look at Hudson, New York" by Allison West.

Visitors to the site post in the Bootsnall travel forums about recent articles, so I'm looking forward to getting some feedback about my article.

This means I met my monthly writing goals for June 2007! I'm very happy about that.

No comments: