Thursday, June 7, 2007

52perfectdays.com

I discovered a "Travel Writing for Beginners" group on Myspace.com. On the forums I saw a call for submissions for a new travel website called 52perfectdays.com. Writers guidelines are in that forum post I just mentioned, or visit the actual website for details. They are just starting up and probably need a lot of content, so this seems like a great opportunity.

In the same forum, I saw another post about the travel site Daily Shandy. Daily Shandy is looking for bloggers for various cities. Visit their website, or go to their MySpace page, for more details.

I think joining an online group for writers, like the one at MySpace, is a great idea for networking. Just do a search on Myspace Groups and you will find many group for all kinds of writers.

No comments: